Dumpling & Potsticker
- For entire contents add 2 Tbsp. (10 mL) cooking oil in a non-stick pan, and place frozen Potstickers/Dumplings in a single layer.
- Add 1 cup (250ml) of cold water. Cover pan and bring to boil, let boil for 5 minutes, remove cover and let water evaporate.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook until one side is brown (crisp). Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
- Use a medium size pot and add: 4 cups of water, 2 cups of broth – chicken (recommended) or beef, 1 tbsp. soy sauce, 1 tbsp. sesame seed, 1/4 tsp. sesame oil, 1/2 cup of chopped carrots or favourite vegetable, bring to boil.
- Add Dumplings and return to a boil, gently stirring from time to time to prevent sticking, boil for 5 minutes. Add 2 tsp. (10g) chopped green onions and 1 tsp. (5g) chopped cilantro and serve.
- In a microwaveable container place 5 potstickers/dumplings and 1.5 tbsp. of water. Cover with unvented lid and microwave on high for 3.5 minutes to steam dumplings. Remove from microwave, separate potstickers/dumplings while hot by shaking the container and serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
Note: Cook time may vary depending on microwave.
- Preheat cooking oil to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F).
- Cook Potstickers/Dumplings for 4-5 minutes until golden brown. Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
- Boil water in a steam cooker.
- Line the steamer with cabbage leaves and place Potstickers/Dumplings on top of the leaves.
- Cover steamer and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a rapid boil.
- Place the frozen Potstickers/Dumplings in the water with a spoon, taking care not to splash. Stir gently from time to time to prevent sticking.
- Boil at high heat until the dumplings float to the surface. Serve.